This may be silly, and I don't know if I should confess this, but do fire drills make anyone else cry? Well, for me, it happens every time and I have never admitted that or gotten it off my chest, so here is my chance. I don't know if it's the sheer thought of a potential fire, or maybe it's because no matter how grown up I am I still get scared and want my Mama during storms and fires and whatnot. Or maybe it's because my Daddy is a firefighter and firesafety has been drilled in my head so much that the thought of any foulplay or firesafety violation would make cause me to choke up (I know that thought excites you Daddy, but I really don't think that's it.) Be as it may, we had a fire drill today and I once again, got a little choked up. I am such a sap.
No comments:
Post a Comment