Let me just tell you that I really think that my patient's know I have this journal. They are just daily providing me with such good material. I mean, I could never create this stuff if I wanted to. Well, today, my little man who wanted to "kiss me real good" struck again. Now let me just say that although I am painting quite a picture for you he is NOT a dirty old man. He is a sweet little guy who had a stroke at a young age (60) and just has lost some of his ability to judge social appropriateness. You can tell that he was an affectionate man before his stroke and he is having to deal with that.
Well, today I was helping him with breakfast and all of the sudden I had a inconvient itch in the vicenity of my chest area. So, I tried to nonchalantely and discretely take care of it. He noticed it and looked at me for a few minutes and finally said, "Let me scratch that for you." I assured him that I had that one covered.
No comments:
Post a Comment