God is such a provider. I just feel so blessed today. I have really felt that he has provided me with new friends just when the time was right. I had time to get settled, and then people were reaching out to me right and left. I know I would be happy if I had stayed in Searcy. I know I would be happy if I had stayed in Little Rock. I know this because I can be happy anywhere. But I looked around tonight at the small group from the church I am a part of here in Nashville (about 40-50 young professional/singles) and I was overfilled with joy that the Lord had brought me to a place where there are so many of my peers here, -people in the same stage of life that I am. I love my Cloverdale home congregation, but the Lord had put it on my heart to branch out and I am so glad I listened. Because though he can bless us anywhere, he has blessed me in that special and unique way here that isn't necessarily in every city (a large group of young professionals/singles who are normal :). I don't know why his blessings surprise me... He has never failed to take care of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment