Friday, June 11, 2010

Thrapy Day 15: Stats for Week 3

I cannot believe that we just ended our next-to-last week of therapy. Unbelievable! Today, I made a schedule for the feeding groups so that each baby received individual therapy. Jamie, Rachel, and Lacey did great with individual therapy. I had to sneak in watching Choolwe’s session, or otherwise he is the distracted kid who keeps looking for me. I don’t want to even think about next Friday and saying goodbye to them.

So let’s not talk about that. The kids are doing very well. Though there wasn’t a ton of increase in stats this week, we are seeing them using the new skills they have acquired (e.g. babbling, rolling, sitting) much more. Very exciting! Here are the ones that changed this week.

GROSS MOTOR SKILLS: Day 1/After week 1/End Week 2/End Week 3
In prone, head up to chest 31%/ 53%/ 61% / 69%
Sitting independently 15%/ 23% / 53%/ 61%

LANGUAGE
Object to Mouth 31% / 61% / 77% / 85%
Laugh 0% / 46% / 77% / 85%
Canonical Babble 0% / 7% / 15% / 31%

Have a great weekend!

No comments: