Thanks for the patience during my travel this week. Many more Africa pictures to follow. I am safely home and it is bittersweet. Bitter: I do miss those babies. Sweet: My dear friends took me out tonight, and it was splendid. We ended up at Sweet Cici's. Know about this place? It's like a frozen yogurt buffet. Brilliant.
Jennifer is so awesome. And she made me feel so missed!
If you know these girls, you know:
1) we used to live together and
2) we are major trouble.
Even the cop.
Fact.
But we sure can look innocent.
Precious Katie!
Jennifer and Susan. One time they let me invade their life group and we have been dear friends ever since!
She got married and I ran off to Africa. We hugged it out.
And just FYI, you pay for Sweet Cici's by the ounce. They frown upon munching as you build. Trust me on this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment