Saturday, June 05, 2010

This week in pictures...

Here are a few pictures from this past week in Zambia. Have a great weekend!

Rachel tuned 23! I love her. She is just great and laid back and she loves pediatric feeding. And she used to be my Jon Thomas' Speech Therapist so she can truly appreciate J.T. stories. Leonard made her a cake that said "Happy Birthday to you cake." We love how her just finishes the word on the next line if he runs out of room. So efficient, that one.

Two of the toddlers at Haven 1. Just waiting for their break!

Miller is getting stronger! Look at that head up during tummy time!

his picture is rather blurry, but I wanted you to see the full bliss (haha) that these infants have when we put them in tummy time. You would think we were a torture chamber...

And how could I complete one post without a picture of Choolwe? Mr. Independence does so much better if he feeds himself. Thank you for the prayers... he is doing much better with his feeding!

No comments: