Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who's Your Daddy?

So that title doesn't have everything to do with this post, but I've been wanting to use it for a while. :) Recently I have had SO MANY people tell me that they, or their mom, or their friend read my blog. This was shocking to me, as I thought my family and a few close friends were the only ones who read it. Just out of curiosity, who are you people? Leave a comment, as I would love to know who all reads this thing, even if I already know you check it. And FYI, I am a total blog stalker... we all are. So don't worry if I don't know you. It won't freak me out.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amie (Miller). No clue how I found it, but you're one i check regularly now. Sometimes you just need a Caroline fix! :o)

Do you remember those care packages we made for each other for our mission trips one summer in high school? What was that, maybe Sophomore year? You sent me a coloring book and I have kept it all this time for those random "I sure could use a coloring book" moments. :o) I got it out the other day for my daughter to color in! :o) You are such a treasure, and I miss those times. I'm glad to read that you're doing well and enjoying your life!

Jennifer said...

Jennifer Lowe!
I love your blog! Glad to know that you are doing good. You keep me entertained, especially with your work stories!

Mary Beth said...

Hey Caroline!

I've been reading your blog for a couple months. You keep me laughing. It's good to see what you are up to these days!

Mary Beth Picker
www.caseypicker.com

Shelley said...

I am still here....still reading. Love ya, Shelley

Katie said...

I read.

The Parnell's said...

Amy (Clay). I don't remember how I found your blog but I love reading it. I have to agree with Amie Miller in that some days you just need a Caroline fix. You are too funny and I love checking in to see what's going on in your life. Love ya girl!

Sallie said...

Sallie Miller...avid Caroline reader!!

The Organ Family said...

I have been meaning to leave a comment on your blog for a long time, but even though I'm addicted to reading blogs I am horrible about commenting. I love to read your posts. You make me laugh every time! By the way I have a blog too. If you ever want to check it out it is organfamily.blogspot.com. Thanks for all the entertainment. Michelle Johnson Organ

Leanne said...

Hello Caroline...I'm reading your blog! Love it!

Brandon said...

I would Never miss your stories!

Brandon Lowe

Anonymous said...

I read it to insure that you don't spill any family secrets. =)

Lindy said...

girl, you are the best! I read your blog for pure entertainment, new recipes, your research on your health foods, and to keep up with your awesome life and love for God! still reading... Love, Lindy

Laura said...

Laura Picker. Also not real sure how I found it (other than through avid blog stalking myself) but it cracks me up!
jpick.blogspot.com

emily said...

like everyone else, i love your stories!! my favorite story so far is the ghetto voting rap story... that one had me laughing for awhile. i also love your funny SLP experiences. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Caroline - Allison told me to check out your funny SLP stories. Such fun stories! Some day I may have my own fun stories but I doubt I will ever be able to retell them like you do :)