Tuesday, November 04, 2008

So how was your day?

Here's how my day went...
1. We were transferring a patient from his bed into a chair for a video swallow study in radiology.
2. He lost control of his bowells right before we transferred him.
3. In the middle of transferring him, he didn't want to stand any more, so he sat on my leg, bare bottomed with just a hospital gown.
4. It got all over my favorite pair of scrubs.
5. I went to the operating room and got a new pair of scrubs. I didn't care that they were XL and looked like a potatoe sack on me. They were feces free.

So how was your day?

1 comment:

Lindy said...

haaaaaaaaa haaaaa! I am so sorry, but this is just so like the days i used to have when i did hospital nursing! love you so much :0)