Our wonderful wonderful neighbor, Mrs. Mono, not only raises chickens and tomatoes, but she sews at break record speed. Sunday night 3 girls put in an order for a total of 10 aprons and 2 custom made dresses. She had all completed in less than 24 hours. I kid you not. If you see anything you like, let me know and perhaps I can work a deal for you. If you put a request in and I avoid you and don’t answer, please don’t take offense. It’s just because I am already planning on getting you something and I want to avoid dealing with the issue. I am still looking for that special piece of fabric to make my bro-in-law Jon that perfect man bag and matching apron.
Here are some of the beautiful chitange I have purchased.
And at roughly $6 a purse/shoulder bag, I couldn’t decide which one I liked so I bought all three. I mean, what’s a girl to do?
1 comment:
I love the look on your face in this picture! I mean, really, what's a girl to do?
My request: learn how to carry a kid on your back with one. In Tanzania they call them "kangas," and we have several from our trip/John's sister, and I think B would love to be a koala baby, but I have not been able to figure out how those ladies make it work! Though my attempts were probably pretty funny for John to watch. Thank goodness Becca is up for adventure.
Post a Comment