And now, the moment you have all been waiting for... Pictures of the cute little guys I came to work with. We went to the Haven today for our last "sniff out" before we start therapy on Monday. Boy am I overwhelmed. Please pray for wisdom that I will know where to start. And keep the posts coming... I know a lot of you blog stalkers out there never post a comment... I know because I do the same sometimes. Well now is the time to change that. I need consistent encouragement while here! And here are the a few of the lovelies (Dennis and Amanda)...





4 comments:
A-MAZING! The kiddos are beautiful! I just know that not only are they going to benefit from your expertise as a SLP, but they will most definitely be blessed with some Caroline lovin'!
Precious! And they already love you back, I'm sure!
Oh! You need to bring that little Dennis home to play with Luke. I bet they'd be good buddies!
Thanks for the pictures. Love keeping up with what you are doing.
Post a Comment