A collection of the quirky stories from my eclectic life!
That is hysterical! At least they have the same colors. I just want to let you know that I LOVE reading your blog & how you just lay everything out there for all of us to read. Love you girl
HA! That's hilarious Caroline! I'm guessing they have different styles of the same shoe? How odd!
Okay...that made me laugh out loud!
Awesome!
That's too funny ...and so like something I'd do...dressing while half asleep....don't like mornings anyway .
haa! That made me laugh out loud! i have to admit, I have actually done that before!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is hysterical! At least they have the same colors. I just want to let you know that I LOVE reading your blog & how you just lay everything out there for all of us to read. Love you girl
HA! That's hilarious Caroline! I'm guessing they have different styles of the same shoe? How odd!
Okay...that made me laugh out loud!
Awesome!
That's too funny ...and so like something I'd do...dressing while half asleep....don't like mornings anyway .
haa! That made me laugh out loud! i have to admit, I have actually done that before!
Post a Comment