Sunday, August 24, 2008

Don't Act Like You're Above It...

Here's a little story I know no one else will admit to even though we all have these moments... Today, when I was hauling it to the bathroom in Kroger's, I actually had repeat this over and over to my self, "You have gone 28 years without soiling your britches as an adult, and you aren't going to start today."

P.S. I made it, thankfully.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You soooo funny!
Love and miss you soooo!!!
Misti

Unknown said...

I have been right there with you, friend. Except I was 7ish months pregnant and RUNNING to the bathroom in Target...talk about drawing attention to yourself! As if you're not already embarrased enough that you are having to RUN to the bathroom...everyone was asking "are you alright, ma'am? Do you need a doctor?" No, thanks just get OUT OF MY WAY!!!! ha

Unknown said...

p.s. this is Sallie not Eric...duh