Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Working out early
Well, I am initiating the early workouts at the YMCA (5:45ish). I know people say the "Y," but that sounds so snooty to me. I don't know why, but it does. Anywho. So I usually am in an okay mood by the time I get to the gym, but Monday I had not woken up yet. I probably looked like a beast. The guy scanning my card said, "How are you this morning?" All I could manage to piece together was, "Early." He laughed at me. My friend Amanda and I met for the spinning class this morning. Very good. I enjoyed it. However, my saddle is sore. Bad. My legs aren't sore, but that bike seat takes some getting used to, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i promise i will quit being slackerific and get to the Y for some weights and cardio at 5:45!
what mornings are you going?
Post a Comment