Sunday, June 26, 2005

Movie store logic

I am learning so much living with people. Right now our roomate Reagan is in London, so I am sure I will have many posts about her when she returns, but right now Tiara is providing me with good blogging material. This is her logic at the movie store tonight:

I walk up and she has picked 3 movies to choose from: Hotel Rawanda, Hitch, and some movie I had never heard of with Samuel Jackson. We decided Hotel Rawanda was too deep for our mood, and we both wanted to see Hitch (which is what we ended up getting), but I was intrigued by this random movie so I asked, "Oh what's this movie? Is it good?" And she answers, "Well, I really don't know, but it was the only copy of this move left, so I figured it must be." After laughing for quite a while, I told her that I was pretty sure "Chucky Bites Back" would be rented out as well, but that doesn't qualify it as a good movie.

No comments: