Sunday, June 26, 2005
Cat
My roomate Tiara has a cat. His name is Cooper. He is the man of the house. I accidently locked him in the storage closet when we first moved in and I don't let him in my room because my allergies, so I don't think he likes me that much. I got proof of that this morning. I had to get up early for Praise Team (we have to be at Church at 7:30), so I closed the bathroom door and was about to hop in the shower at 6:40 (except maybe using the word "hop" when referring to my actions in the morning is a little misleading). I was right at that point where I was stepping in the shower and half wet, half dry (sorry for the visual), and I haven't been blasted by water yet so of course I am out of it, and all of the sudden somebody bangs on my door. It was early, but I used my deductive reasoning to rule out Reagan, because she is in London, and I ruled out Tiara, because it is 6:45 on a Sunday morning. So I open the door and Cooper is just sitting there looking at me, howling for food. I don't know how he did, but he knocked on my door with the power of a full grown man. He must have figured out that I am not a morning person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment