Saturday, January 29, 2005

That sweet baby!

I got to hold my precious nephew for the first time tonight. He is so sweet! And this may sound random, but unbelievably soft (it stood out to me). He had on little Razorback pants (except they were blue) that said "pork chop" across his little bottom. He is definetly all boy, and a precious one at that. My daddy's already trying to teach him "Hook 'em Horns" (Seriously, what is that anyway? What's that all about? Then again, that's coming from someone who fully supports a team that Calls the Hogs and yells Whooo Pig Souiee with no reservations.) Anyway, I told him that he might loose grandparent rights fast if he kept that junk up.

It's good to be home again. I try not to come home too much so I can be active at my Church and spend times with my friends in Nashville on the weekends. But I am so thankful to be home again, under much happier circumstances, and it doesn't feel like I was here 5 days ago. I am getting that drive down to 5 hours!

No comments: