Sunday, January 16, 2005

Chantico

Stop what you are doing right now. It is imperative that you drop what you are doing and run, don't walk, to the nearest Starbucks near you. I am always a little hesitant when my friends want to meet there, or at any coffee shop. I LOVE the atmospheres, but as a person who is repulsed by the taste of coffee and can taste if one BEAN is in a drink, no matter how sugar coated it is, there's only so much I can order. I like tea, but I have to be in the mood, and cider is just too sweet for me anymore. But I can now no longer fear Starbucks, my friends. They have now added to their menu (permanetly- not just a promotion-my friend checked), a little cup of heaven named Chantico. Served in a 6oz serving cup, this chocolate serum is the thickness of syrup with the taste of pure rich chocolate cake batter. It's amazing. It's a crime that it took untio 2005 for them to come up with this and to realize that chocolate POWDER is not hot chocolate, it's hot fake chocolate powder. I know some of you are probably thinking, "Whoa, she's a little weird about her chocolate," but I challange you to try it. Please let me know what you think. You will not be dissapointed.

No comments: