Well goodbye October! Life is whizzing by these days. Seriously fast. Lots lots LOTS has been going on here. The CSA finished up. Thank goodness! I love the CSA, but all good things must come to an end (e.g. figuring out what to do with all of those blasted radishes). But I have a little bit bigger news than that............ I am moving home to ARKANSAS!! This past February, I was driving home from a weekend trip home when I felt an extreme heavy weight on my heart to be in Arkansas, one that I had felt for quite some time but couldn't necessarily name. I literally prayed about it and gave it up to God. That week, I was offered the opportunity to expand the wonderful company I have been with for 6.5years... into Arkansas. After arriving back from Zambia, things are falling into place.
This move is INCREDIBLY bitter sweet. I have been blessed beyond measure in Nashville. Absolutely beyond. I don't think the reality wil hit me that I am moving until I have actually moved. Just wanted to share!
4 comments:
Oh, dear me. I'm excited for you, but sad for Elizabeth and family. They are going to miss you SO MUCH!! Those kids think you "hung the moon"! So where in Arkansas? Will you be in LR, or do you get to be in Searcy???
That's wonderful Caroline! Where will you be living and working??
Oh how I will miss you friend, I was so lucky to have met and worked with you four years ago! But on the bright side you will be giving be a great reason to go to Arkansas! Love you!
Allison- Little Rock. I am working with the same company I have been with. :)
Post a Comment