Saturday, November 06, 2010

My Favoritist Muffins: Chocolate Chip Cappuccino


I found a gluten free flour mix that has changed my life... Jules. Everything I have made with it has tasted like the original recipe with regular flour. These muffins were absolutely my favorite before the whole "You can't eat gluten thing." So now that I have found a great substitute, I am able to enjoy them again. They have great flavor and are so tasty! Enjoy!

Ingredients:

6 tablespoons butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour (I used Jules)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 tablespoon instant coffee, DISSOLVED IN 2 tablespoons boiling water
3/4 cup chocolate chips

Directions:

Heat oven to 375F. Grease a muffin pan. In large bowl, beat on medium speed: butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla, and dissolved coffee granules.

In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with milk, beating just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Divide batter among muffin pan cups. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until centers spring back when lightly pressed. Serve warm and gobble up!

No comments: