My life would be so much less colorful without Shutterfly. Can I get an amen out there? My sister has been keeping pictures of our family on their for 8 years now. Every Christmas, we give family calendars to my parents and Nanga, and they are now very much expected. The awesome thing? Because we use Shutterfly every single year, it transfers our special events from year to year so we don't have to reinvent the will. Kind of fabulous, if you ask me. Since I am single, I never really feel the urge to send out a holiday card.... However, this year I want to send a little "Thanks again" Christmas Card to all of the wonderful people who donated to the Zambia trip. I am choosing the Sweet Holly Story Christmas Card. And guess what!? If you blog and write one post about Shutterfly, you can receive 50 cards for free. No lie. Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment