Friday, August 13, 2010

Hot Yoga and Sushi

Guess what I tried this week? Hot yoga. It is some kind of challenging. I think it's going to be a new past time, but we'll see... After I got out, I was CRAVING sushi and shrimp. Tiny detail: I have never liked shrimp a day in my life. But I bought and boiled some, and it was delicious. Wanted to share this sushi kit that I always keep on hand. I love it. Could I buy a sushi mat, Nori, sticky rice for less? Yes, and I have gone that route somewhat before. But these are quick, and I can sushi on the spot, which is great since sushi can sneak gluten. This would be a great thing to keep on hand if you don't leave near descent sushi. I combined a crunchy shrimp, Philadelphia, and California roll with avocado, shrimp, cream cheese, and broccoli slaw. Delsih. You can find these little kits for about $4.50 each. This isn't a great picture but I wanted to show the kit. And no, my sushi does not look seamless (like I would make anything that would look perfect?!?), but it sure tasted near perfect!

No comments: