Let's relive our wonderful Zambian vacation. Three weekends ago, we drove about 2 hours to Livingston for a 4 day vacation. It was great, and I have so much to show you! So let's relive it this weekend, shall we? Here's how Saturday went down...
Saturday we drove in town and went to market. That afternoon, everyone loaded up and went to High Tea at the Royal Livingston. B. Weave, the saint that she is, recognized my need for alone time and said "Caroline this is going to be a gluten fest. Would you rather go get a pedicure?" To which I said yes please! Love that woman. And let's just say that after living in the bush for 6 weeks, that poor pedicurist (is that what you call them??) earned her every dollar, er kwacha. Even though I was not there, here are some pictures from the Royal Tea. Pictures curtesy of the great photographer extrodinaire, Rachel Pugh. Isn't she so talented?
No comments:
Post a Comment