
Does anyone remember this guy from American Idol? I was never a fan, but I saw him yesterday. It's my first star sighting in Nashville that I actually recognized. I've seen Ben Folds a couple of times, but someone had to point him out to me. I have had quite a few famous or well known patients, but most of them were so old I had to be told why they were famous. :) I was at Bongo Java (a great coffee house) with Mary Pullias yesterday afternoon. There was a guy standing next to me while I was digging in the newspaper bin for the coupon section (looking oh-so-classy), and it was Bucky. We smiled at each other a few times (I think he was laughing at my coupon dig, or perhaps my red tennishoes with my red skirt). The guy he was with was telling him about his upcoming calender, and being on the red carpet. I could really care less about his music, or him, but it was fun to see someone in person that I have watched on my television several times. And Simon was right, his hair does look like Jessica Simpson's.
1 comment:
Hey girl,
So good to hear from you! I do remember Bucky from American Idol. I didn't like him at all on the show, but I actually do like his songs on the radio. If you ever see Tim & Faith, tell them I said, "Hey".
Post a Comment