This week is nuts! I have been workng 9 hour days and I am so tired. My blog may suffer from that! Today my employers took a group of us out for lunch in Hillsboro Village. Can I just tell you how much I love them? They are fantastic. They were checking to see what was going on with me in my personal life, they are always affirming me and guiding me, and they pray for me and encourage me spiritually as well. I am just floored that the Lord plopped this job in my lap!
Everything else is going well. One more thing, the Apprentance started tonight. I don't know what it is about that show. It's like a train wreck. I don't want to watch it. I don't want to be addicted to it. But I canNOT avoid it. It draws me in everytime! One minute I am semi-watching it while cleaning and folding laundry, and the next minute, I am in the recliner clutching the side with white nuckles, awaiting the outcome of who is fired. No more amazing news to report. Just blessings daily and busyness to reflect upon that!
1 comment:
"cleaning and folding laundry"?
Is that something new you have learned in Nashville? Miss you bunches!!
Daddy
Post a Comment