Sunday, September 19, 2004

More catch-up

I am getting a little behind on this blogger thing! Truth is, I haven't had anything major to write about. I am staying busy, but the pace has lessened to insane to tolerable. Today was "new member Sunday" at church, which means they plastered this maddening picture of me in which I have no neck and my face is squished beyond reason (not critisizing you handywork Holly :) in the bulliten and on the big screen. Lovely! But all that to say I have an official Church home here, which is a comforting thought. I also joined the praise team at our church (don't worry, I won't be chanting or dancing or anything. :) And the snakes are saved for special occasions :). I am excited that the Lord has given me the opportunity to serve in that way.

Work is going well. I have been working lots of overtime which is exhausting, but they are taking care of me and the busy weeks even out with slow weeks. This week is going to be pretty busy- better eat my wheaties! No major stories to report from work... My patient's are still as sweet as can be. I will share one story that doesn't make much sense, but that makes it kind of funny. My little confused lady said to me the other day, "You have a cuter mouth than you think you do if you were thinking your mouth didn't match your face." Good to know.

I guess the most exciting event of this week was finding out I am going to have a nephew! Yea! I am so excited and thankful everything is going well for them.

I hope everyone is doing well... hopefully the stories will pick up again soon. May God bless you all.

No comments: