
Happy Birthday! I can hardly believe you are 4!
You are such a big kiddo and a big helper. I know you have had a big year... you are learning how to be a gentle big brother, you started playing soccer, you learned how to help mommy grow fruits and vegetables like cantaloupes and tomatoes, you have started sleeping in a big boy bed, and most of all you have learned more about how much God loves you. You're prayer of asking God to "touch your heart" is such a wise thought! Here are some of my favorite things we did together this past year... went to the park, read a lot of books, had a sleepover in your new bed!, swam at Woolly Hollow, had a picnic upstairs at Grandmama's house, made granola together, played in the leaves at Thanksgiving, talked on the phone a lot, and decorated Grandmama's Christmas tree. I know that we don't get to see each other everyday, but I am so glad we love each other so much and get to see each other often! You are a blessing, buddy! I can't wait to get a big hug out of you this weekend and jump on the trampoline with you at your birthday party. I love you, buddy!
Love,
Your Aunt Caroline

P.S. Look how much you've grown!


No comments:
Post a Comment