Going along with my boys bathroom theme lately, I have a story to add. I have to say, I am not doing this stuff on purpose. I am not trying to be overdramatic or make funny things happen so I can post a blog about it. None of these stories are fabricated. I did not go into the boys bathroom on accident again. Here's the deal. I am tired of waiting on girls. If it is a one sitter quiter, and 5 girls are in line, and the boys is empty, I'm taking the road less traveled. I am not above that. It's hard to be a girl when you aren't a high maintance one. I am pretty low maintance. Sure, I have my days, but it takes me 20 minutes tops to get ready, I get in and out of the bathroom fast, and I don't want to have to wait for girls who haven't learned the art of effeciency when it comes to going to the bathroom. It's like they think because they are a girl, they have the excuse to take 10 minutes to do a 30 second job. Come on, man.
So in the mist of all these stories about me accidently going into the boys bathroom, I have been using some boys bathrooms on purpose. In fact, yesterday at Church was one of these times, but I felt a little silly afterwards. Otter Creek has the worst bathroom situation in the world. A man obviously designed these buildings. So I go to the back bathroom (both one seaters) just before services and the girls is taken. The boys door doesn't look completely closed, so I think, I've done it before and I'll do it again. But there was this younger guy standing there, so I looked at him and pointed to the boys room and said, "Are you in line?" As soon as I said this, I thought, Oh you look really stupid right now. He confirmed this thought by giving me a look like I was off my rocker, which is justified, and said, "Uh, yeah." At this point I realized how crazy I looked and started to laugh and ran off to the handicap bathroom. Probably more appropriate.
Saturday night at Dodgeball, there were 4 doors in a row: Women's Locker Room, Women's bathroom, Men's bathroom, Men's Locker Room. Well I had been in the girls locker room because that's where we walked out of to play dodgeball, and I hadn't seen the women's bathroom door. I had used the girls locker room bathroom (while my teammates were right outside the door- try being nonchalant about that) before, so I just assumed that was the girls bathroom and it was being used for the teams. There were 2 teams in there, so I didn't want to use it again, so I thought I would use the boys. I figured that's what everyone was doing. I didn't know there was a girls bathroom seperate from the locker room. The dry ice smoke had covered up the door when I was over there so I didn't notice it.
So I go in the boys on purpose, but it didn't seem right. I said, "Hey are there girls in here?" But no one answered. So I got scared and couldn't decide what to do. Then my friend Jon Lee walks in, and looks a little shocked to find me in the boys room. I tried to explain to him what I was doing, but it didn't make me look very smart. So I tried to tell him that the girls bathroom was being used as the locker room and we had to use the boys, but he still didn't buy it. So then I started to tell him that I was in the right place. He seemed pretty confused at this point that a girl was telling him that all genders were supposed to use the same bathroom that night, so I just gave in and left him to his territory. I almost started arguing with him that he was in the wrong place and I was in the right place, but I didn't really see the point. What's really funny is the whole time I was babbling and trying to explain what was going on, Jon was frozen still and didn't say a word, appearing a little embarrased and a little confused about what was going on. Turns out, I was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment