Monday, January 31, 2011

Pork Chops and Applesauce

Peter Brady anyone? Anyone? This is such an easy, simple, healthy, yummy meal.
Here you go.

1. Take four of these... (I like boneless butterfly porkchops)

2. Measure half a cup of brown sugar.

3. Take a cup of soy sauce.


Whisk the brown sugar and soy sauce together. Pour in a pyrex with the pork chops. Marinade up to 24 hours. I would say at least for 6. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 325 degrees. Take each porkchop and place on a sprayed cookie sheet. Pour a little bit of the excess marinade over the chops and discard the rest. Cook at lower heat for about 30 minutes, or until they are no longer pink in the middle. Don't overcook- dry porkchop suck. Serve with a delicious sweet potato. Perfect! With this recipe, I like pork best if cooking in the oven but chicken best when served on the grill.

1 comment:

emily said...

yummmmm!!! and i totally got the brady bunch quote. :)