

Meet Isaac. This middle nephew of mine is. a. mess. That "Dear Santa, define good..." shirt was made for him, I am sure. He is so so funny! Especially in comparison to Jon Thomas, who is Mr. By-the-Rules. Isaac is a little rebel and it drives J.T. crazy. Isaac calls me "Caroline" while Jon Thomas ALWAYS properly calls me "Aunt Caroline." Isaac loves to get messy while Jon Thomas is a neat freak. J.T. is so much like I was and Isaac taunts him how Allison used to taunt me. :) Recently, Isaac has been potty training. J.T., of course, potty trained in a week because he didn't like the mess. Isaac? Not so much. Over the holidays, I was keeping the boys so Allison could go shopping. Isaac came up to tell me that he had to go "shoo shoo." Well apparently after he took his pants off he got distracted. I heard a "OH NO CAROLINE!" I went into the bathroom only to find...
1) Toilet paper unrolled everywhere
2) Isaac squatting in the middle bathroom DRAWER playing with Allison's figurines on the counter.
3)Isaac had pooped in the drawer.
And people ask me why I am moving back to Arkansas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment