We had a nice, quiet Christmas this year! Allison got a new fancy camera, so all photographs are compliments of her. (By the way, Allison, is it okay if I use your pictures on my blog? Really? Thanks!) Hope yours was great as well!
Eleven months is such a fun age!
LOVE the Fisher Price throw back toys!

Isaac was excited about EVERYTHING.

Nanga got this little guy for our little guy. Each of the eight legs plays a different note when you squeeze it. It even comes with "music" so you can play kiddie songs.

We make a good couple, huh?

Jon and Isaac. Isaac ADORED that arc, and every time he would leave it Luke would creep towards it and Isaac would freak out. It was hilarious.

My precious and wonderful Nanga. J.T.
adores his "GaGa."

My gift to Luke.

Present opening time was right during his normal nap time.

I got J.T. board games. I LOVE that he is at the age where we can play games together!

Pop and Isaac... Notice Dad is wearing shorts in the dead of winter.

Sometimes you just have to roll around in laughter.

My sweet Mama and Drooly McDrool.

Allison and Jon bought the boys this awesome Jeep at our annual Otter Creek Yard Sale. And take it from me, this was a hot item and I got a lot of dirty stares for getting my hands on it first. (Although that is a definite plus for being in charge of the sale). So the boys got a fun Jeep and the money went straight to building wells in 3rd world country. That's what I call a win-win.
No comments:
Post a Comment