Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Choolwe

I just found out that my dear precious Choolwe (from the Haven in Afria) passed away this morning. He has been on oxygen the last 8 days, and he just couldn't make it any longer. I was told that he struggled to breath for a long time, but in the end it was very peaceful. I am still processing but of course I am so sad. My heart is comforted that he will always be that sweet, snuggly baby that one day I will hold again.





2 comments:

JRob said...

Oh, no. Poor, precious Choolwe. Hugs, friend. Your Christmas card is even sweeter now.

Jackie said...

I am so glad my Leanne has chosen such wonderful friends such as you in Nashville. I can tell by reading your blog that you are a very kind, caring and sweet person. Hope you had a wonderful CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!