Monday, February 08, 2010

Sometimes I Wonder...

If people actually read this blog? If I were going on comments, I would assume no. However if I stop blogging, someone inevitably says something to me. I started this blog as a place to record my amazing work stories. As life has expanded over the past 6 years, so has my blog. So all that to say, I am going to continue blogging b/c it's kind of like a scrapbook/recipe book for me. But just out of curiosity, does anyone still read it?

12 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Yup.

Katie said...

I do. I wonder the same thing about my blog. Don't think anyone reads it either.

Lori T said...

I read!

The Parnell's said...

I love reading your blog! Although I also wonder if anyone reads mine :-)

April Jackson said...

I wonder the same thing about my blog. My blog is privat so I'm sure that is part of the reason. I LOVE reading your blog:)

JRob said...

Yes, ma'am. You're on my RSS feed, so I see every new post. They're great. YOU are great.

Anonymous said...

I check it 2-3 times a week girl!

Donna Root said...

Me too!

Morgan Holt said...

Ha ha! Yes, of course! I guess you can call all of us "blog stalkers"! :)

Diana Lynn said...

Caroline...
I read it and look forward to your updates....just don't take the time to comment since I really hate to type and do more than I like to with FB. But keep it up. I enjoy your posts.

Amie said...

I'm a horrible commenter, but I love checking in on you!! :o)

emily said...

yes i read it!!!! it's in my feed reader, and i'm usually scarfing down my lunch or multi-tasking some other way....so my comments are scarce.