Monday, February 01, 2010

Baby Luke

My new nephew arrived January 22nd! This was about 3 weeks earlier than planned, but he still weighed 7 lbs 6 oz. My sister had to be hospitalized on and off the 2 days before delivery with severe pain, and she eventually (2 1/2 LONG days layer) went into labor. It was a little scary there for a while, but all are well, and we have another adorable little boy!

Presenting Luke Ashford Simmons...

And how AMAZING does my sister look? Seriously, I don't look that good when I get out of bed, let alone give birth! (Not that I have, but one can only imagine).

The family of 5. Love this picture.

Mom and Dad meeting Luke. That's Mom's classic "choking back the tears" picture. Dad is texting pictures of me.
My sweet Nanga. Oh, Luke look out for those big brothers!
Baby Luke
I rushed in from Nashville to meet the new baby.
Allison and Luke
Jon Thomas looks so smitten!
I have a pretty good feeling he is gonna be just as cute as these guys!Rain boots and headlights are just a normal apparel around our house... Seeing as Luke was early, J.T.'s 5th birthday party was wisely planned 3 weeks before his due date. Of course Luke decided to come on in to the world the day before J.T.'s party at the bounce house. And of course my crazy sister and Jon would go through with it anyway- only 8 hours from being discharged from the hospital!!
Seriously, how beautiful is my sister??? She's kind of an amaing mom as well. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw....you're so sweet!