Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mind to Mouth Disconnect

Tonight I had a great catch-up dinner with my former roommate Rachel. We remembered this story, which is too good not to pass on...

Rewind to 2007. I had moved out of the house we lived in together in June, and she and Tiara continued to live there. One night, later that fall, we all went out to celebrate Tiara's birthday and then just the 3 of us went back to the house to hang out. We were goofing off "just like old times" and I got really excited about being there.

Here's what I THOUGHT: "This so fun to be hanging out again! I'm back at my old place with my good friends and it feels like old times when we used to all hang out in the living room after work/school and chill. I am forgetting I don't live here anymore, b/c I just want to go to my room and put my pj pants on and chill with my girls. I wonder if Rachel would lend me some pj pants to lounge in while I am here."

Here's what I SAID: "I am so excited. I want to take off my pants!"

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That was laugh out loud funny! You crack me up!!

D Root said...

I laughed out loud as well. Tooo funny!

Diana Lynn said...

Caroline,
That is classic.
Funny, funny girl !!

Anonymous said...

Love. It.