Saturday, April 25, 2009

A College Story.

I am fairly sure you couldn't pay me to eat it these days but during my freshman year of college, I put down the easy cheese. Here's a typical Caroline moment. I worked at a preschool during my freshman year of college at Crowley's Ridge College. CRC only served dinner until 5:30, and I got off at 5:00. Because of this I typically fended for myself for dinner and kept groceries in my dorm room. The preschool only paid us once a month, which was when I went to Walmart for my groceries.

So it was pay day, and I had gone to Walmart and was driving back to CRC campus. I was driving up the big hill to the college, when my hunger overtook me and I reached back for my big can of easy cheese. I grabbed it and sprayed a huge amount into my mouth. The second I sprayed it, something started foaming in my mouth and I realized it was not easy cheese. Herbal Essence Mousse, maximum hold. I almost had a wreck trying to spit it out the window.

5 comments:

The Parnell's said...

Caroline I only have one thing to say: I LOVE YOU!!

Morgan Holt said...

HA HA HA! Thanks for the laugh, girl! :)

Donna Root said...

Oh, my --- I am laughing out loud!!! Sorry it's at your expense, but that was tooooooo funny!!!

Lindy said...

PRICELESS!!!! haaaa haaa!

The Organ Family said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog today. I really needed to laugh! Love Ya:)