Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Pain!

I am in pain!!! I have a shooting pain in one of my molars. And I can see the hole with my bare eyes. I think maybe a filling fell out or something, but everytime I drink or eat and it goes over that spot, I want to scream. It even hurt in communion on Sunday. Try focusing on the true reasoning for the Lord's supper when it feels like someone is playing piano on your nerve. Yeah, good luck with that. I have made an appointment with my dentist, but in the mean time I have found strategic ways to avoid the pain. I have learned how to keep things over on the left side of my mouth. It's takes a large amount of strategery. But I ask you, oh blog readers, why? Have you not been keeping up with my blog? You should know that I have started flossing daily. I do not miss a beat. I am totally 100% dedicated and have been for 3 weeks. I feel like that deserves never encountering any amount of difficulty with my teeth. So why this? And since Nashville weather is as moody as a man who thinks women are moodier than he, the cold air shooting across my teeth does not help. Oh the drama.

No comments: