Monday, March 14, 2005
Girl power
I feel so liberated. Reagan called me this afternoon b/c her battery in her car was dead. She asked if I had jumper cables. I told her I did and would be right over. When I got there she said she assumed I knew how to use them since I had them, and I told her not necessarily, I am Tom Martin's daughter and my car is the poster child for "worse case scenerio." Well I was so proud of us because we figured them out! I am glad she was there, otherwise I would have totally put the jumper cables on without turning the car off (Caroline and engines- not a good combo). I felt so compatent afterwards! We also attempted to take her battery out of the car, but no cigars (the screw was too close to some important looking hose that we didn't want to mess with). I feel like maybe I am ready to change my own oil or something. Well, let's not get too carried away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment