Monday, March 07, 2005
Home
I got to go home this weekend! Of course I didn't enjoy that one bit. :) It was great. Unfortunately, Mama is out of town. (She is in Haiti with the Harding medical missions team so keep her in your prayers). But I got to spend some great time with my Daddy, which is always so refreshing and I always walk away feeling so incredibly blessed. And of course, I got to love on that baby. Goodness, I didn't know you could love something so little so much! I got some good time in with Allison and Jon as well. I just love them. I always pray that when I get married, we will have the same respect and love for each other that they do. They set high standards for me to follow, praise God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment