Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Monday

It is so refreshing to have patient's who are excited to see you! I have this little man who I haven't been able to see the past few weeks b/c he has been receiving medical attention for other things and it's a conflict in billing. He has been so confused and called everyday to see when I was coming. He is so precious! I came today and he was so excited to see me. It made me feel so good. His voice got all squeaky and everything. He told me he put on his blazer since I was coming (and he even broke out his white shoes with white tassles). So cute!

I have been so blessed with a great group of girls here. We have girls night every Monday at my apartment. Tonight we decided to go out and we went to Rotiers, a little hamburger/meat and three place. Good food and good friends. I never dread Monday's anymore b/c once work is over, I get to hang out with them. So refreshing. And then Tuesdays come and I go over to my friend Sallie's to talk and eat Mexican food, and Wednesday's church, and Thursday's the day before Friday and then bam. The weekend is here. The key to a fast moving week- have something fun on Monday nights. It really gets that week going. It is ingenious.

We were talking tonight about height and I think I have a height complex. I am 5'4", but I feel like I am the same height as all my friends. I am not. I have some that are shorter than me and I can tell they are shorter than me, but I was convinced I was the same height as some of those girls and turns out they are like 5'9". I feel the same height as them, but apparently we aren't. And they feel taller than me, although I feel of equal height to them. A mystery.

No comments: