Thursday, December 02, 2004

Christmas

I put up my Christmas tree today! I had to spring for a real one since I am allergic to pine and all trees in general. So off to the Walmart Christmas section I went. After getting my tree up to my apartment, I popped on the movie I always want to watch whenever I think of Christmas, "You've Got Mail." Not really a Christmas movie, but I always want to watch it this time of year. My parents had two great traditions I highly recommend: 1.) They gave us at least one ornament yearly so we would have enough for our own trees when we grew up, and apparently it was a good plan because I have a full tree. 2.) My daddy began giving us Christmas stuffed animals yearly, which have been a great decoration as well. So now my apartment is decked out for Santy Clause!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say, Caroline, that a "REAL" tree is not the kind you buy on an aisle in Wal- Mart! You actually find a real tree in the woods and it has a lovely piney smell :) You crack me up!