I can't believe I am posting about this. I DO NOT LIKE potty humor. I don't talk about it, I don't like it when people burp in front of me and have never thought burping was funny. Seriously, some people burp for a laugh- I watch Friends reruns. I was taught that it's natural and whatnot, but we go to the bathroom when that needs to be taken care of and we didn't talk about it. I was rudely awaken when I got to college and my girlfriends would belch loudly, or other things, in front of me or a group. It floored me. Though I have loosened up over the years, I still don't love to talk about it and I'll be honest, I don't always claim it when I pass gas. I've been known to blame it on a child patient or a nephew if a kid is around if a noticeable one slips.
I was seeing a 2 1/2 year old the other day (same one as the banana story). It was just me and her, and well, I had eaten my recommended daily amount of fiber, so put two and two together. It slipped out, not so silent, and she had the gall to stop, look at me, and say, "EWWWWW!!!!!!" She can't say banana, but she can say that. I got really tickled and had this little sarcastic comment flash in my head, "Seriously? You poop in your pants and are fine with it until someone changes your diaper, and THAT's gross?" I'm just saying. Kids are so funny!
1 comment:
HA HA HA! Not much to say to that! :) Made my day!
Post a Comment