Sunday, June 02, 2013

Gretta On the Shelf

It's very important to note that I couldn't be in Africa if I didn't have family and friends helping me out back home. For example, my wonderful parents and Brian are taking care of my little girl, Gretta. I miss her terribly! Brian, who is obviously living a CRAZY lifestyle while I am away (note sarcasm), has been sending me hilarious pictures of Gretta's activity for the day. It's like Elf on the shelf but with my dog. Oh I love that man...

Playing Ticket to Ride... 


 She has issues... 



I mean we are seeking advice of medical professionals...

 I am reading Harry Potter for the first time. I know, I know.
But I am loving it. So here is Gretta with the HP wand.

Gretta reading HP book two with me...

And my favorite...

Now a soccer fan... 

And this one... oh Brian. There are no words. HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline those are too funny! I like his sense of humor. Great quality! Hope you continue to be blessed in Africa and at home! - Katie Roeder