Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Late phone call

If you have read my previous posts, you have found out I am not what you would consider a chipper person in the morning or when I am woken up from my sleep. Case and point:

The other night my friend Jon called me. He operates on a different schedule from I, and called at 11:25pm. I was long in bed at this point, and his call woke me in a confused state (I use my phone as an alarm in the morning, so it stays on most nights). I heard the phone ringing, slapped around on my bedside table for it, flipped it open without looking at the caller ID, and said, "Are you kidding me?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now everyone will understand why we used the orange juice trick in the morning to help you wake up BEFORE you got out of bed!

Love you bunches -- Daddy