Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Wow
I had the following experience today at work: I was doing therapy with a sweet little man who is confused as the day is long. We were doing "cognitive organization" exercises. I am so naive. I was having him name items in different topics and the topic at hand was "body parts." You can only imagine where this is going. Well, his brain is all over the place, so I was trying to get him to organize his thoughts while naming parts of the body by going from the head down. I was giving him clues and we got down to the stomach and he said, "and then I have a penis, although I haven't used it in several years." My reply? "And then there's the hips and the legs and the knees..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's hilarious. How did you maintain yourself....I'd have wet my pants.
Post a Comment