Friday, May 13, 2005
Oh what a week.
So, once again, been bad on the blogs lately. Well, I am moving and a tad bit distracted right now. Tiara and Regan and I found an awesome house to move into and I am so excited! I am moving all my big stuff tommorow, and I have a lot of friends coming to help me. I am slightly anal, slightly, and I want everything to be in order for my move. So I have been moving boxes on my own and taking carloads over, so that all that's left is my furniture for my friends to help me with. Over this past week, I have taken about 4 carloads, and let me just tell you, I am SO SORE! I have been up and down my blasted stairs at least 30 times. And on top of it all, I decide to get the stomach flu on Tuesday night. So I finally returned to work today, and decided afterwards to take a carload over. I don't think I was ready for that. At one point I didn't know who was going to win, me or the big box on my hip that I thought was going to sway me over. I have about 100 bruises up and down my arms, on my hips, and on my legs as well. My legs look like a 4 year olds in the summer time, all bruised up. And I was gonna wear a skirt on Sunday. Dang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment