Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No more shopping for me...

Two things to report today. Both excellant Caroline stories...

1. I was in Target. I had to go to the bathroom. Walked in the bathroom and thought to myself, "Why are their Urinals in here?" It hit me why about the same time the man who had gone in before me looked over the top of his stall at me like I was nuts. I muttered, "Whoops! Sorry about that" and made a beeline for the save haven known as the girls bathroom.

2. Same day, about 2 hours later I run to Kroger. I am at the deli and I tell the meat slicing man what I want. While I am waiting, I run and get a bag of apples and a few other things and come back and dump an armload of produce in my cart I had left parked, or so I thought. This guy on his cellphone stopped his conversation enough to say, "Actually, I'm pretty sure that's my cart." Sure enough, mine was right where I left it, not in the place this poor guy had parked. So, when's the last time you walked up to a random cart and filled it with your items? Maybe that's why sometimes I don't get home with all I thought I bought. Someone out there is wondering when they picked up a bottle of herbal essance mousse and a bag of organic cheetos.

I was going to go to a few more stores but after those two experiences, I thought I better stay within my own home tonight.

2 comments:

amanda said...

LOL!
at least you realized before you'd actually entered a stall!

Anonymous said...

This bathroom thing is a recurring theme. . . .