I have a close family. One that I love dearly. There is no "but" here. They are pretty awesome. We share so much. You can tell by the pictures below that we obviously favor quite a bit. Well, this week we found out another way we favor... Isaac, JT, and my sister Allison are officially gluten intolerant. Bummer. Luke is too young to be tested at this point, but the odds are not in his favor. It's a big and tough transition, but luckily they know someone who has a few tips. If you have any notes of encouragement for her, please leave a comment!
Allison, I know you can do this! I know it's overwhelming now, but we will get through! No worries, Cheetos are gluten free. 

1 comment:
Wow! I hate that y'all have that in common. But, yes, a big bonus to have such a great sister/auntie to be teacher and cheerleader! And just for the record, our church has gluten-free wafers for communion. :)
Post a Comment