Friday, April 01, 2005
Going away present
My sweet little man who always has my orange juice poured in a champagne glass upon my arrival for therapy is so precious! I am taking a full week vacation next week, which I am estatic about. I wasn't even mentally at work today. I was gone. I kept tripping over my feet and asking patient's the same questions twice. Well this little man was really upset I was going for a week and after telling me about 300 times to be careful, he told me he had a going away gift (I am only going to be gone a week, mind you) and gave me a box of Andes mints with a note, on which he had drawn a heart with an arrow through it. He makes all the patient's who bite me or swing at me worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment