Saturday, March 20, 2010
Well, Hello There!
Someone has been MIA, and that someone has been me! Several of you have asked about the sugar situation. I haven't been 100% successful. I have learned that I can't do anything restrictive, but I have cut back significantly. It really makes such a difference in how you feel. I have also realized that life is too short to give up Dr. Peppers. :) Especially when you have to give up gluten. But what I wouldn't give to have DP with REAL cane sugar and not that fake stuff! I am still incorporating P90X into my workouts, and again I encourage any of you women out there to give it a go. As I have said several times, it's all about moderation. Don't ever be afraid to try something because it sounds extreme. We live in an "all or nothing" society. But you can tweak to make it a realistic fit into your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment